Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Twilight Hot Rod Show

Howdy Folks!
This weekend I'll be flyin north to QLD to perform at was gonna be the Twilight Hot Rod Show at the Rocklea show grounds. But now, because of the continuing rain, the Hot Rod Show will be postponed till later in the year.

But... all is not lost, as Lori Lee has quick as a flash re arranged things, found a new indoor venue, changed the name, and time, and even got a new poster organised!
I'm really looking forward to working with Lori Lee Cash again, after what was my first Greazfest as a performer last year. She's ace!
Also ace are Dan Nosovich on lead guitar, and Jon Flynn on Double bass! These cats are 2 of QLD's best players, and I've long been a major fan of their work. Appart from that, they are 2 of the nicest guys you could meet! This is my first gig with these guys, and they have been spending the last few months learnin my tunes, so on Sat night, we'll be good to go!
Lastly, on the subject of ace, Brenton and Katrina Hill, are 2 of the acest (is that a word?) people I know!. I'll be stayin with these guys, and they'll be on airport pick up/drop off duties again, as well as runnin me around for a practice with the guys earlier in the day! Amazing effort guys! thanks heaps!
So if your up that way, don't let the rain stop you, come on down to the Morningside RSL, for a very cool, Twilight Rockabilly Show!
See ya there!
Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment