Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Last gig for the year! (or is that first gig for next year?!)

Howdy folks!
Merry Christmas!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year, surrounded by family and loved ones. I certainly did. I love this time of year, I get to catch up with family I often don't get to see much of throughout the year, and my 3 kids get so excited about Christmas, and cant wait for the morning after Santa has been.  This year (like every year!) they were totally spoiled by Santa, and their family.

NYE is only days away, and if your down in Melbourne, and looking for a way to bring in the new year, get yourself along to the Monash hotel at 2077 Dandenong Rd Clayton to the 4th annual, NYE Bash at the Nash!
4 great act will the rockin' you into the new year, Itchy Fingers, Hanks Jalopy Demons, the Kieron McDonald Combo, and Myself, Plus DJ Dingo will be spinnin' tunes in between the bands
This poster pretty much says it all. I hope you can get along, and if you do, be sure to come over and say G'day. If you cant, Let me take this opportunity to wish you a happy, and safe 2012!
Take care..Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment