Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Greazfest 2011

2011 is shaping up to be a great year for me musically, and it just keeps getting better! I can now officially anounce my very first time performing at the Greazfest festival this year! The festival will be held at the Rocklea Showgrounds, 5th-7th August.
 I will be performing on the Saturday night, being superbly backed by the fabulous 'Pat Capocci Combo' and I just know is gonna be a blast!
I'll be sharing the stage that night with Melbourne's Paulie Bignell & The Thornbury 2, Brisbane's West Texas Crude, and the headline act is from the USA, James Intveld.
Tickets are on sale now on the Greazfest website, and word is, don't wait, or you may miss out!
I'm really looking forward to this gig, and hope to see you all there!
Y'all take care!
Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment